2KW high pressure mercury lamp is a co-xenon lamp, 2 to 3 million volts of high pressure lamps, high-voltage power supply of this process will produce a loud sound of electric shock is normal.
Yet before lighting voltage display should have more than 100V voltage value, if there is no voltage, temperature protection switch may be behind the line not connected, or the power supply itself is faulty.
Exposure source light boxes inside temperature protection switch, in order to prevent overheating of the lamp explosion, bad box if the heat, the temperature reaches the temperature protection switch settings, power supply will trip.
After mercury lighting, just because the light bulb, the temperature is still low, failed to volatilize into gaseous mercury, a conductive medium is still the main value of the internal gas, mercury volatilization during the transition period before the voltage and current will continue to change.
After mercury lamps, light bulbs need to be increase in temperature, the mercury has evaporated into a gaseous state, the power to reach the set value, if the wind speed is too strong heat caused by the lamp does not heat up, the power can not be increased, the intensity of the beam will be very weak.
We can help repair, to charge maintenance fees.
To about one week to repair.